Every year, free and open source enthusiasts gather at Brussels (Belgium) for two days of FLOSS-related conferences. FOSDEM organizers setup several “developer rooms”, which are venues that host talks on specific topics. This year, the event will happen on the 3rd and 4th of February (Saturday and Sunday) and there is a room dedicated to the Ada programming language.
Just like last year and the year before, several AdaCore engineers will be there. We have five talks scheduled:
In the Ada devroom:
- Fabien will talk about embedded programming with Ada and the Ada_Drivers_Library.
- Yannick will talk about the SPARK language.
- Raphaël and Pierre-Marie will present the Libadalang project.
In the Embedded, mobile and automotive devroom:
- Fabien will present the O’PAVES project.
In the Source Code Analysis devroom:
- Raphaël and Pierre-Marie will talk about the Langkit meta-compiler.
Note also in the Embedded, mobile and automotive devroom that the talk from Alexander Senier about the work they are doing at Componolit, which uses SPARK and Genode to bring trust to the Android platform.
If you happen to be in the area, please come and say hi!